The Headquarters Building will be open 3 days-a-week in 2021 – beginning tomorrow (Thursday, July 1st) and ending on Tuesday, August 31st.
TUESDAYS: noon to 4:00 p.m.
THURSDAYS: noon to 4:00 p.m.
SATURDAYS: noon to 4:00 p.m.
Please feel free to phone ahead (705-237-8927) to ensure that the summer staff person is on site when you arrive.
- Daily radio announcements (AM and PM) will be provided.
- TLA members may pick up their mail on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Wi-Fi service is available. If the building is closed, this may be accessed outside the front door. Contact us at email@example.com for the password.
- Merchandise for sale includes: 2021 Lake Temagami shoal/navigation maps; TLA 75th Anniversary, full-colour wall maps (2006); TLA history books and cookbooks; canoe-tripping maps; Lake Temagami placemats; TLA licence-plate frames; TLA window decals; and, a small array of cleaning supplies.
- A desktop computer, lending library, household-battery disposal bin, and outdoor privy are also available.
Please follow COVID-19 precautions when at the building. Wear a mask if you go inside, maintain physical distancing of at least 2 m (6 ft.), and practice good hand hygiene. These precautions will remain in place until the Timiskaming Health Unit indicates otherwise.